Foundation Routine


Base
Ich benutze immer unter meiner Foundation eine Base. Das macht die Haut ebenmäßiger und die Poren wirken verfeinert. Auch die Foundation sieht auf einer Base einfach schöner aus. Ich benutze meine Finger um die Base aufzutragen. Mein derzeitiger Favorit ist Diamond Heart Base Primer von Emite Make Up.

Base
I always use a base under my foundation. It makes the skin more even and the pores are refined. The foundation looks on base more beautiful. I use my fingers to apply it. My current favorite is the Diamond Heart Base Primer by Emite Make Up.

Foundation
Dann trage ich meine Foundation mit meinen Fingern auf. Es ist sehr schwierig für mich und meine sehr heller Haut eine gute Foundation zu finden. Die meisten sind einfach zu dunkel. Auch die, die ich momentan benutze könnte noch einen Tick heller sein. Dafür bin ich ansonsten mit ihr zufrieden und sie ist günstig. Es ist die Even Skin Tone Beautifying Foundation von Catrice in 010 Even Vanilla.

Foundation
After that I use my fingers to apply my foundation. It is really difficult to find the right foundation for my very light skin. Most of the foundations are too dark. Even the one, which I am using in the moment can be a little bit more light. But apart from that its a good foundation and it is cheap. It is the Even Skin Tone Beautifying Foundation by Catrice in 010 Even Vanilla.

Correcter
Ich benutze einen Correcter für meine Augenringe. Damit sind sie viel unauffälliger. Ich benutze Dark Circle Tone Eraser von Kiko in Orange.

Correcter
I use a corrcter for my under eye area. My dark circles are much inconspicuous. I am using The Dark Circle Tone Eraser by Kiko in orange.

Concealer
Über den Correcter gebe ich einen Concealer. Diesen klopfe ich leicht mit meinen Fingern ein. Mein Favorit ist der Perfect Stay Concealer von Astor in 001 Ivory.

Concealer
I put some concealer over the correcter. I use my fingers to pat in it. My favorite is the Perfect Stay Concealer by Astor in the shade 001 Ivory. 

Puder
 Meinen Concealer sette ich oft mit einen gelblichen Puder ( Highlight & Contour Pro Palette von NYX) und für den rest von meinem Gesicht nutze ich das Soft Compact Powder von Manhattan Cosmetics in 0 Transparent.

Powder
To set my concealer I use a yellowish powder (Highlight & Contour Pro Palette by NYX) and for the rest of my face I use the Soft Compact Powder by Manhattan Cosmetics in 0 Transparent. 

Contour
Ich liebe die Highlight and Contour Pro Palette von NYX. Ich benutze sie jeden Tag für das Contoruing. Ich trage die Contour gerne mit dem Luxe Face Paint Pinsel von Zoeva auf.

Contour
I love the Highlight and Contour Pro Palette by NYX. I use it every day for contouring. I like to apply the contour with the Luxe Face Paint Brush by Zoeva.

Blush
Zum Schluss trage ich Blush auf. Ich kann euch die Blushes von Catrice sehr empfehlen. Sie sind gut pigmentiert und günstig. Zur Zeit benutze ich allerdings das Powder Rouge Tender touch von Manhattan Cosmetics in 35S Bubble Gum.

Blush
To finish the Look I apply some blush. I can recommend the blushes by Catrice. They are very good pigmented and cheap. But in the moment I am using the Powder Rouge Tender Touch by Manhattan Cosmetics in 35S Bubble Gum.

1 Kommentare:

yasmin G. hat gesagt…

Das selbe Rouge habe ich auch. Das gibt eine wirklich tolle Farbe ab

Liebe Grüße
Yasmin
von www.muselinchensblog.de

 

The Author

The Author

Follow me on GFC